Sunday, August 24, 2008

Teacher Cards



Since my daughter is starting her first day of kindergarten tomorrow and my son will start his Mother's Day out program in a week, I was in the mood to create teacher cards. The sentiments are from Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Making the Grade set...adorable! And the paper is from October afternoon! The two make a perfect pair! Thanks for looking in today! And for anyone else starting school tomorrow -- Hope the kids have a great first day!!


This next card is so simple and cased from MDuffek from Cornish Heritage farms gallery! Love how she created a simple yet elegant teacher thank you! Thanks for the inspiration! I tore the edges to create more of an elementary element to the card. This is the schoolhouse from Kim Hughes and I added a red bling "diamond" on the schoolhouse for a fun effect! I think I am going to make up some more and package them for a teacher gift!




No comments: