Friday, January 2, 2009

{Quickie Thank-Yous}

My sister thought up the concept for this quick thank you card. She bought these really pretty reindeer cards at Michael's. They originally retailed for $1. I had seen them and thought they were so cute but never bought any. Then she picked them up at either 50% or 75% off, I can't remember, after Christmas. I stamped "thanks so much" from my PTI Mixed Messages set in silver metallic ink on the reindeer. Then as another special handmade touch, I stamped a snowflake from Pine's Snowfall Additions on the PTI adhesive sheets and punched it out with my Marvy snowflake punch, giving my cards a cute little closure. It's kind of hard to see in the photo. Anyway, 20 of these took about 5 minutes total! That way I can spend more time actually writing the thank you notes :-) Have a great Friday!


One question--does anyone know why when you click on my photos, they don't enlarge? I'm doing the same thing I always did when I upload and lately, they don't enlarge. Help :-) Thanks!



No comments: