Monday, September 8, 2008

Button Tree


Here is a card I made from 2 CHF stamps...the new Mocha Chicka set and the School set both by Kim Hughes. The background paper is making memories and the chipboard tree is from Maya Road and then I added a bunch of buttons to the tree. I love how it is 3D. I did a lot of card creating this weekend and had so much fun! The kids behaved themselves and played with the scraps while I made several cards!! Overall, it was a good weekend. The only bad part was staying up late last night watching the premier episode of Season 5 Entourage and then watching Failure to Launch and the alarm clock this morning went off much too early! And even though I was awake, we almost missed the bus! Yikes!

2 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

Hi! thanks for visiting my blog! Your blog and your work is wonderful! I love your use of bright colors and patterns!!
GSS is Guest Star Stamper at Papertrey Ink. Each month they have a contest and if you are chosen, you win a free set of stamps. Lots of fun to try for.
Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

Melissa said...

So very cute--lots of fun!
Melissa