Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nother' Bird Card

Here is a nother' bird card made with papers
from CHF and Pink Paislee. The CHF Mocha
Chica papers were sent to me from my sister.
And I had to use them before she thought I
sold them! HA HA! They are so soft and pretty! I am going to submit
this as another entry into Lilybean's challenge. I didn't realize that so many of my cards contain bird images of one sort or another. There isn't even a stamp on this card...yikes! Thanks so much for stopping in today! Hope you have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh what a cute card! i love the bird challenge! i think its an awesome idea! I also made a card for this challenge

Melissa said...

Love this card...so many fun details and such a beautiful color combination---wonderful job.
Melissa

Lisa Silver said...

This is a darling card! I love all the multi-direction layers!

Congrats!
lise
CHF DT