Monday, March 17, 2008

{My Sister's Birthday}





My sister's birthday was back in January. I was totally inspired to send her a little box of goodies. Even though it was awhile ago, I thought there were a couple of things worth sharing. First of all, I made her a cd of fun dance music...you know, cool '80s tunes and other songs that you can't live without. I followed a great tutorial on Julie Campbell's blog, Stamped in His Image, to make this purty Bella cd holder. Of course since it's a party, you have to use Winobella, one of my favorites. The Celebrate sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

The other thing I was really excited about that I gave my sister for her birthday was a necklace that I bought her from Lisa Leonard. Lisa is super sweet and so creative! I'm amazed at all of her creations. I definitely need to get one for myself, just can't decide which one to choose. Check out her jewelry, not only cool but also inspiring. I chose a necklace with the names of my niece and nephews.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: