Sunday, May 4, 2008

PTI "Sistah" Challenge!


You know that challenge that Penny mentioned that we would have the cards up on Wednesday...Yea, well...it is Saturday (I know, I know) but here is my take on the challenge. I found this set a bit hard to get inspired by, so I chose to go the really simple and elegant route. Both cards use the PTI Anniversary set. I also used black Staz-on ink, SU Purely Pomegranite satin ribbon and ink (the sentiment is stamped in PP). I also used some new SEI paper that I scored at Michael's yesterday and the Martha Stewart butterfly punch that I have been wanting! The new SEI paper is so cute! It is a great color combo and a lot of the pages have embossing, foil, etc. So...here are my two cards that I made today. One is going to be given to my neighbor who is celebrating her Confirmation today! Thanks for looking!

No comments: