Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mini Album


This is a mini album I am starting for summer. We will be having lots of changes in the house in August. One of my kids will be starting kindergarten and the other will be going to "school" full time! We will be on a tighter schedule in the fall so I wanted to make a summer album for all the fun days leading up to these two HUGE events in my house.


The album is from Scenic Route and the paper/flowers/buttons and ribbon is from my Scarlet Lime April kit. You definitely have to check out Scarlet Lime! I LOVE her kits! She definitely takes you out of your 'safety' zone when it comes to scrapbooking. I haven't added any ribbons on the ring yet, as soon as I have all the pages decorated it will be bursting with yummy colorful ribbon. This is only the cover! Thanks for looking and stopping by!

No comments: