Sunday, August 10, 2008

{Blog Sale}

Stampin' Up FOR SALE

I am definitely a stamp hoarder! It's almost embarrasing. My sister and I are both afflicted with the same disease :-) More stamps than we could ever actually use. Especially me because I'm so addicted to surfing other people's blogs to see their creations, that I don't spend enough time actually creating. So, I've been meaning forever to sell these on ebay but quite frankly, it takes too much time to upload all the descriptions, etc. Hopefully you know and covet these sets and the price is right. I'm off to a new SU catalog party so I'm sure I'll buy something, he he. Please read the following carefully and email me (twostampinsisters@yahoo.com) if you're interested in any of these sets.

--Important Information:--I will only ship Priority Mail. Usually 1 small set will fit in a Flat Rate envelope for $4.75. Otherwise, the next best rate will most likely be $9.30 for a Flat Rate box.
--I will only accept PayPal for payment.
--When you email me, please include your full name, the sets you are interested in, and the email address where you would like me to send a PayPal invoice. Once I figure shipping costs, I will send you an invoice through PayPal. All sets are in perfect condition unless specifically noted as stained. (Sets in gray are sale pending).

A Light Heart - $5.00 – mounted, stained
All About You - $12.00 - new
Alpha Shadows - $5.00 – new, mounted
Big Blossom - $8.00 - mounted
Big Pieces - $15.00 - new
Brushstroke Alpha - $15.00 – mounted, slightly stained
Cold Play - $15.00 – new
Delight in Life - $7.00 – mounted, stained
Happy Hearts - $5.00 – mounted, slightly stained
Holiday Tag Team - $15.00 – split mounted
Little Pieces - $5.00 – very stainedPaint Prints - $7.00 – new
Perfect Ending - $5.00 - new
Pick a Petal - $15.00 – new
Polka Dots & Paisley - $10.00 - new
Say It Simply - $5.00 - new
Shapes & Shadows - $12.00 - new
Short Sayings - $5.00 - mounted
Snow Flurries - $5.00 – new
Small Sayings - $5.00 – mounted, stained
Small Script - $5.00 – split mounted
Snowflakes - $10.00 – mounted
So Very - $5.00 – mounted, very stained
Sweet on You - $5.00 – mounted
Tags & More - $7.00 – split mounted
Tags So Much - $8.00 – split mounted
The Shape of Things - $8.00 - mounted
Too Terrific Tags - $8.00 – mounted
Wonderful Wishes - $5.00 – mounted
Year Round Cheer - $7.00 – split mounted

No comments: