Saturday, August 9, 2008

{A Busy Summer}

I cannot believe how quickly the summer has gone by!! I've had the chance to see my sister in Texas, visit her at family's house in PA, and see the sights of San Francisco. While I am sorry to see summer coming to an end in a few weeks, it just means that we're closer to setting sail on the Stamping Cruise with PTI, Stamping Bella, and Gina K. We are incredibly excited!!

I had the opportunity to go to a stamp camp hosted by the best SU demo ever, Christina Crawford! We made 3 boxes with 10 matching scallop notecards in each one. The idea came from the SU catalog. I wrote down how to make the box since I'm the type that would never be able to duplicate it without ripping the entire thing apart. If you want the pattern, leave me a comment and I'll update the post with it. The set I'm posting today uses the backgrounder called "French Flair" with certainly celery paper and ink and that yummy chocolate satin ribbon that you can't buy anymore. Maybe, just maybe, it will be in the new catalog but I'm not crossing my fingers.





1 comment:

IamDerby said...

I would love to know how the box is made! beautiful card, love the ribbon