Sunday, December 14, 2008

{A Photo Gift}

One thing I love doing is framing photos as gifts. A fun easy to-make meaningful gift that will last forever! Lucky for me, my sister had photos professionally done by a mom (Amber) in her "mom's group". She did a great job! I chose a photo of each of my sister's kids in black and white and framed it for my parents & brother for Christmas. I think it turned out great. Michael's has frames for 50% off. At least they did yesterday.

On another note, my kitchen is a mess right now...I'm making Mish's cocktail crackers for another slew of holiday gifts....they are tasting YUMMY! I've been wanting to make them ever since she so graciously offered the recipe on her blog. She has tons of cute ideas. Anyway, scroll down...we've got several posts today. Happy Sunday!




No comments: