Sunday, December 7, 2008

{A Pizza Santa Box}

Good morning everyone! I went to a holiday craft show yesterday and picked up this cute little Santa ornament for my secret pal at work. I love these ornaments. They are decorated with football teams, college teams, or high school teams. I packaged the ornament in a scor-pal pizza box and used my brand new scor-tape from PTI. I love it!!! I'm wondering if it's as tacky as the red kind but it is way easier to use!! You can just rip it with your fingers and it doesn't stick to your fingers since it has a peel-away backing. I paired PTI colors plum pudding and summer sunrise to match the college colors and used my Kim Hughes Heart Warmers set. The ribbon is also summer sunrise from PTI. I bought some other ornaments that I'm going to package in the little pizza box. So easy!! Loving the scor-pal we received on the Stamp+Cruise...if you don't have one, you should put it on your list for Santa. It is truly an amazing tool. It looked way too complicated to use so I never bought one but it is so easy to use. Thanks Scor-Pal!!





No comments: