Saturday, November 29, 2008

My sister Visits

This card uses a kim hughes sentiment available at CHF! I just love Kim's font style and usually grab her stamps to add something to my card. :)
Inque boutique sentiment stamp. American crafts papers.

Scrap ribbon and the cute deer is from one of my Unity stamps kotm! The ribbon idea is cased from the Whiff of joy blog and this post.


My sister came for Thanksgiving and we had so much fun! We went to see the movie Four Christmases which was hysterical and highly recommended and then we did a "sisters stamp camp." We cased a few of the cards. The Joy card is cased from kWerner's blog. The ribbon trees were a case we found while looking around also, but when we went back to credit the blog, we couldn't find it...so sorry. It was a very cute idea and I had seen it a couple times before, but we just used a whole bunch of ribbon scraps and they came out so cute! Sister is on her way home now, so she will post her cards from home! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!



No comments: