Monday, November 3, 2008

{Personalize a Wine Bottle}

Another birthday gift I made for a co-worker....the stamp set is from GinaK and is called Festive Labels stamp set. Gina also sells the waterproof labels that come with a worksheet. You place the label on the worksheet so the ink doesn't get on any other labels. I personalized it using Papertrey Ink's Simple Alphabet. The colors are SU! creamy caramel and cranberry. I then made a tag to go along with it. It uses the Garden of Life by Alli Miles and Papertrey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're looking for personalized wine labels that don't smudge, I can't recommend www.bottleyourbrand.com

We ordered wine labels from them for our daughter's wedding. We designed them ourselves and they turned out beautifully.

Anonymous said...

If you're looking for personalized wine labels that don't smudge, I can't recommend www.bottleyourbrand.com enough. I'm sorry, I did a typo earlier. I can't recommend them ENOUGH!

We ordered wine labels from them for our daughter's wedding. We designed them ourselves and they turned out beautifully.

Mary said...

Your bottle of wine looks lovely. This will make a beautiful gift.

Mary