Sunday, November 9, 2008

{Scrapbooking & Stamping Bella}

Well, it's just a quiet lazy Sunday here...hopefully you are enjoying the same. I've been in my stamp room most of the day. First I was trying to clean and organize...pretty hopeless situation. Then I moved on to working on a scrapbook from the Stamp + Cruise. One of my sister's bags never made it onto the ship. It had this scrapbook in it that she made me along with one she did for herself. We thought for sure they were lost somewhere never to be found. Thankfully we found the bag at the pier!! I was so excited to get this back and I know she was too. Anyway, I got it finished today but need to add some more pages. Here's the cover :-)

The other thing I wanted to post today are 2 of my favorite cards that we did using Stamping Bella stamps. I love both of these images!! I think the cards turned out really cute. We colored using mineral spirits and of course added some embella-ishments! EmilyBella is the funniest gal you could ever meet. She felt like a true sistah the moment Lisa and I met her. She is down-to-earth, genuine, funny, and so much fun to be around. Thanks for all of your generosity Emily! You rock!!



No comments: