Monday, April 28, 2008

{A Baby Gift, PTI Style}



My sister and I have challenged each other to make a card using PTI's new Anniversary set. I do like the set but it doesn't scream out to me as much as other ones have so I've been struggling with what to make or how to use it. I've spent some time checking out samples I can find on different blogs. Lisa & I will post our cards in the next few days. If you have one to share, please feel free to share the link to it under our comments!


For today, I'll share a sweet baby gift I made for my sister and gave her a few months back. It includes a 6x6 album by Making Memories and an altered clipboard by Pinecone Press. The clipboards were really hard to find for some reason. I ended up buying it from Paper Popsicles. To understand how fabulous this gift really is, you need to go to Nichole Heady's blog to look at her sample. There's even a downloadable calendar which is part of why this gift is so cool. You keep track of baby's milestones during the first year by writing on the calendar, keeping it handy on the clipboard, and scrapping a page to go with that month. Have a great evening!




No comments: