Tuesday, April 22, 2008

{Berry Sorbet Invitation}



This isn't anything fancy but it highlights how easy and elegant Papertrey Ink products are. This week is support employee appreciation week in my school district. I made these cute and quick little invitations for our secretarial team who we are honoring with lunch and a free afternoon. To make these, I printed the invitation in word onto Papertrey White cardstock. I backed it with Berry Sorbet cardstock and used the Spiral Bouquet stamp set, one of my faves! I also used the berry sorbet polka dot ribbon. Other inks used include sweet blush and spring moss, also PTI. Gotta love Nichole Heady :-) She is truly an inspiration! Hope you like this quick idea. To the stampers of the world it will seem like nothing but believe me, these will impress all the ladies at work!! So glad to have my sis on board with the blog. Hopefully we'll have regular posts so you keep coming back. To our few friends out there, spread the word, lol!

1 comment:

Simply Me... said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are those,I'm having a shower in Sept!Thanks for the Idea...

Lanny.