Sunday, April 6, 2008

{Sushi Anyone?}



So sorry it's been forever since we've posted. Still trying to get in the swing of things with the blogging....plus my sis is having a problem with her camera card so she's no help, lol! Hopefully she'll be able to post soon because she is much more creative than I am :-) First up is a card that I made with the new clear Amuse Sushi set. Love that set! At the bottom I stamped "me without you". Inside it says, "is like sushi without wasabi". Isn't that the cutest! The paper is from Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter.

The other thing I want to share.....Lemon-Cream Cheese Cupcakes. Check out the lemon zest in the icing. Don't they sound great? I got the recipe from the Kraft Foods Magazine. Yum!! They are for a colleague's birthday tomorrow. Well, I've been meaning to try out Taylor's cupcake challenge all day. Let's see if I can still accomplish that tonight :-) Have a great Monday!







3 comments:

Simply Me... said...

Glad to see you today!
www.simplylanny.blogspot.com
come over sometime!

Lanny,

Simply Me... said...

Yummy, May I have one? Pretty Please!

Lanny,

Toni said...

they look scrummy fab site penny and Lisa you have an award over on my site waiting to be collected